Sometimes it’s the little things that make a difference, and sometimes it’s the big things. From safety glasses to walk-behind cutters, we’ve rounded up 10 concrete products you need, big and small, to help you out with your next spring concrete project of any size.
1. Stabila Tech Levels Stabila takes electronic measuring technology to the next level with precise measurements, fast and accurate readings and single button calibration in this lightweight and strong tech level.
2. Epoxy coated rebar Rebar has a tough job reinforcing concrete. Protect your rebar’s tensile strength from corrosive damage with green rebar.
3. PIP Protective Gear PIP has been an industry leader in safety gear for 30 years. Come see us for the industry’s best hard hats, safety vests, safety glasses and more.
4. MBW Screed Demon MBW’s answer to the wet screed: the low-vibration, low maintenance ScreeDemon. Patent pending mount retention method minimizes operator control, so hand/arm vibration is 50-90% lower than other screeds.
5. MAX USA CORP.RB398 Rebar Tying Machine Featuring a lithium ion battery, the RB398 Rebar Tying Tool makes ties in less than 1 second per tie with consistent tie strength. Save time, money, and impact on your wrists!
6. Albion Backer Rod Rover This walk-behind inserter can transform a labor-intensive job into an efficient and hassle-free one man operation. Achieve higher speed, quality, productivity and craftsmanship.
7. 204 Universal Adaptor The go-to adaptor for many types of concrete tools that gives the user a 360-degree angle that other adaptors won’t. The 204 Universal Adaptor is locally manufactured in Utah.
8. SwissMex ProFoam Foaming Sprayer
This foaming sprayer is a great accompaniment when using cleaners that need to stay on the surface.
9. Kenrich Products GP-1HD Grout Pump Designed for ease of use, the GP-1HD Grout Pump is designed for grouting hollow metal door frames and windows in place. Compact and requires minimal maintenance.
10. Plews Lubrimatic Pump Need to get some sealer, form oil or cure out of a 55-gallon drum? Plews Lubrimatic Barrel Pumps will get the job done.
Intermountain Concrete Specialties has been the leading distributor of concrete supplies to the Intermountain West for 67 years, providing a wide range of products and world-class customer service. Visit one of our six stores in Utah and Idaho, and we’ll get you the concrete products you need to make your next concrete project a success.