JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The basic function of the Warehouse Managers at Intermountain Concrete Specialties. (hereinafter ICS) is to ensure that optimum customer service is achieved by loading will-call customers, preparing deliveries and handling inventory in a manner in which prevents shrinkage and promotes sales to help the company meet or exceed sales goals.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while also completing work accurately, safely and thoroughly.
- Must be willing to work above and beyond assigned duties.
- Must be able to adjust to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and dependable.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing. Being bi-lingual in Spanish is a benefit.
PHYSICAL & WORKING CONDITIONS
- STRENGTH: The employee must have the ability to lift 75 pounds with regularity.
- This position will not be working in an indoor environment, your time will be spent in the warehouse or outdoors. The warehouse is neither heated nor air conditioned, therefore, in the winter the warehouse can be very cold and in the summertime the warehouse can be very hot.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be high in the warehouse or outside the parts environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull orders for delivery and customer pick-up. Customer pick-up requests take priority.
- Receive and unload deliveries from common carriers in a timely manner.
- Store LTL loads in receiving dock area and bring packing slips to the receiving desk for verification and processing.
- Maintain proper bin locations for all inventory at all times.
- Bring equipment requiring preparation to the service department for processing.
- Stack and strap raw material orders, less than bundle or bulk, neatly and tightly before loading.
- Report any and all damages and/or shortages on inventory received.
- Hose wash & brush clean all rental stamps within 24-hours of drop-off.
- Stock rental stamps in proper bin location after cleaning.
- Empty trash cans in warehouse, kitchen, offices, and bathrooms as needed.
- Fill Solomon integral color orders as required.
- Stack rebar & wire neatly.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
- Perform any other duties as may be required, from time to time, by the Warehouse Manager.