We are looking for sales professionals like you to join our inside sales team. Do you thrive in an environment where no two days are the same? Do you appreciate a staff culture that values teamwork and ensures you are able to provide world-class service to our clients? Are you a customer service champ? Then we may be looking for you!
We are seeking candidates with all experience for inside sales positions. We’ve outlined the basic skills for all insides sales jobs as well as the specific requirements and qualifications for each job below.
THE BASICS | Primary Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities for Inside Sales Jobs
The basic function of all our sales positions at Intermountain Concrete Specialties is to achieve optimum customer service by ensuring that walk-in and phone-in customers are greeted and assisted in a manner that helps the company meet or exceed sales goals.
- Immediately greet all customers in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Assist all walk-in and phone-in customers in a timely and courteous manner.
- Enter quotes, orders and process remittances efficiently and accurately.
- Stock and organize showroom shelves regularly.
BASIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be an outgoing individual who is comfortable meeting new people and being in unfamiliar situations.
- Must be self-motivated, have the ability to organize daily routine and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office and an ERP system.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Proven math and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while also completing work accurately, safely and thoroughly.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both verbally and in writing. Being bi-lingual in Spanish is a benefit!
COUNTER SALES REP | You Are Also…
In addition to possessing the basic sales skills, knowledge, and abilities, you are also:
- Likely early on in your sales career, or seeking an entry level position.
- Willing to get your hands dirty helping to stock shelves and organize our state-of-the-art showroom.
- Willing and able to learn our products and industry!